Last Updated: June 8, 2018
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
Information We May Collect We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both personal and non-personal Information needed for these purposes. “Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, credit card number, social security number, Rewards number, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites, sign up for email or text messages, sign up for our Rewards program, log in as a Rewards member, book a reservation, enter an online promotion, sign up or log in to play one of our free social games or the mobile applications, request information, submit an application for employment, apply for credit or provide feedback in a survey or when you talk to our employees or support staff. “Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites and visits to our businesses. How We May Use Your Information We will use the Personal Information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to operate our Rewards programs;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites;
- to track your use of our websites for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to cash your checks, extend you credit, process credit card, ACH and/or other financial transactions;
- to contact you when necessary;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- for payment processing;
- to analyze fraud and credit risk; and
- As permitted or required by law or for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Otherwise with your consent
Information Disclosure to Affiliated Entities For business purposes, we may share certain Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, including our owned, operated, and managed casinos, online, mobile and web based businesses, and other corporate entities or affiliates. Doing so allows us to provide the products and services you have requested and quickly respond to applications for credit or other financial services. We may also disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates if you participate in our “self-exclusion” programs. Information Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Entities As permitted and/or required by law, we may share the information we collect from and about you with non-affiliated third parties. Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services such as credit card processing, credit checks or processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them. We may share certain limited information about you with other companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements or other businesses with whom we have a contractual relationship (“Joint Marketing Partners”), who may contact you as part of a third party promotional program or loyalty program. These businesses generally include financial services companies, such as banks and other service providers. We may transfer or provide a copy of your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale, reorganization or other transfer involving any of our properties or all or any portion of our business. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- as required by law or regulation;
- to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to gaming regulators;
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
- to perform background checks for any reason which includes but is not limited to any investigation into your identity, any credit checks or any inquiries into your personal history;
- to enable you to participate in offline events and tournaments;
- to provide prizes to you;
- in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute, including but not limited to the collection of debts; and
- for audit purposes as required; and
- for the protection persons or property.
- Information we receive on applications for credit or other financial services, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and other identifying information.
- Information we receive about you from others, including credit bureaus, relating to your credit history and financial transactions with others.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history and/or gaming activity.
- Additional Information We May Collect
Traffic Data We automatically track and collect general log information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address, (ii) domain server, (iii) operating system, and (iv) type of Web browser as well as the pages you visit on our websites and mobile applications (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Sites. We use the Traffic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Site, for fraud prevention purposes, recognizing your geo-location and to detect responsible gaming issues. Amongst other things, it enables us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to learn what information is of most and least interest;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to learn of any possible Site performance problems.
- Online Security
We use industry-leading safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- External Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that may have information policies and practices that are different from ours. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Links to other websites are provided only as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content, validity, privacy policies or reliability of any website linked to this Site that is not within our family of properties. There are risks in using any information, software, products or services found on the Internet, and you should make sure that you completely understand these risks before using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
- Non-U.S. Residents